Broker Whiteboard from Wolfhaus is a real-time equity derivative whiteboard system for inter
dealer brokers (IDBs). It helps IDBs manage the broking process from structure creation to dissemination of
prices and post trade activities. The system is uniquely designed to clearly display the ‘state of play’
for a desk, but also significantly reduce workload for individual brokers, helping them focus on their
- Real-time information – when a quote is entered by one broker it is instantly available to the entire team. This enables a number of brokers to work the same structure in a cooperative manner.
- Full support for standard equity derivative trade structures as well as miscellaneous structures.
- One-click to send a structure to the price aggregator platforms that the broker has API access to. This negates the need for double or triple keying of the same structures into different systems; saving time and reducing the number of errors.
- Clear, colour coded display – one glance at the overview screen clearly shows the current state of each structure.
- Workload reduction – creating a new structure displays a list of traders for that underlying ordered by function (MarketMaker/Flow etc.) making it much easier for brokers to work their client list.
- Full history – All information for all structures is stored which is invaluable for data analysis – “price narrowing”; identifying key clients; trade analysis; etc.
Further details are available in this overview document:
Broker Whiteboard (PDF document - right click to Save)